Clean Up and rejuvenate the body using wheatgrass!
With the arrival of beautiful sunny days is the perfect time to cleanse the body of toxins. Among the best ways to cure, this is one of the most powerful means of detoxification – wheat grass and young wheat. Wheat grass looks like a pure solar energy, and 7.5 grams has the same nutritional value as well as 175 grams of carrots, lettuce or celery. Its ability to cleanse the organism was known since the days of the pharaohs. Today, when we face daily stress, polluted environment, harmful radiation and unhealthy food, detoxifying effect is more relevant than ever. If you feel tired, heavy and devolved, cleansing wheat grass can help restore your energy and improve your health.
Signs that you need detoxification:
- a headache
- skin problems
- bad breath and body odor
- bad digestion
- bloating and gas
- weight gain or excessive losing weight
- fatigue, badconcentration, poor memory
- premature aging
The benefits of wheat grass
Wheat grass contains over 100 elements needed to man, including essential fatty acids, an important enzyme, and anti-oxidants. Chlorophyll is a natural chelate and it is important to get the toxins and heavy metals from our body. It is one of the most important elements, which is accounting for about 70% of the composition of wheat grass. There are also vitamins A, B, B17, C, E, F and K, and minerals potassium, iron, magnesium and calcium. Wheat grass increases the number of red blood cells, purifies the blood and other organs and stimulates the metabolism. Due to the high content of chlorophyll enriches the blood with oxygen. Effectively cleans the liver and neutralize toxins. It stimulates the thyroid gland and reduces the acidity of the body. Assist in gastric ulcer, and other gastric disorders. It is used in ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea and other digestive problems. Excess mucus from the body, rejuvenates the body, skin, hair and nails. Strengthens the immune system and increases the energy level. A great help in the process of healthy weight loss. Reduce the effects of radiation due to anti-inflammatory enzyme SOD (super-oxide dismutase). It helps with insomnia, promotes fertility and has anti-inflammatory properties. The latest research confirms the effect of wheat grass in several types of cancer.
Kura with wheat grass
There are many supplements on the basis of wheat grass, and you can grow your own wheat grass and prepare freshly squeezed juice. During treatments wheat grass is necessary to launch a fast and processed foods, GMO products, sweets, oily and heavy food. For many, the taste is unpleasant, but you can cover it up with fresh juices stirring. Consume the juice 30 minutes before meals or instead of meals, if you want to lose weight. This therapy provides the body with chlorophyll, vitamins and oxygen. Alkalized body and strengthens the bioelectric voltage is important for general health. Start with an amount of 30 ml of juice a day; you can gradually increase to 30 ml twice daily. At the beginning of detoxification you feel worse, notice changes in urine and feces. This is a normal part of the process of extraction of harmful substances from the body. This phase lasts only a few days. Increase water intake and continue Kura.
How to grow your own wheat grass
The cheapest way for the supply of juice to breed wheat grass alone.
Wheat is growing very fast and has grown to need the organic wheat seeds, peat and soil.
1. Soak the seeds of wheat for eight to twelve hours.
2. The seeds placed in a glass jar and during the next 24 hours, rinse them three times,
3. When it starts to emerge germinate, plant the seeds in the top soil. The ratio shall be one part peat to the three parts of the country.
4. Pour planted wheat and cover the jar during the first three days that they do not dry out. During those days in well wheat in the morning and evening, spray them with water.
5. The fourth day discover a jar, some seeds are the indirect light.
6. The ideal temperature for the growth of wheat and avoiding mold is 21C to 26C. If mold appears, breeding new wheat grass.
7. Wheat grass can be cut when it grows about twenty centimeters. Two days before cutting bring on the sun to lead to the synthesis of chlorophyll.
8. For the new tour, use new seed and the earth.
9. The juice of wheat grass can squeeze with the help of a juicer, or grind them in a blender with the addition of water.
Smoothie of wheat grass
In a blender, mix the following ingredients:
- 30 ml juice wheat grass
- tablespoon chopped mint
- cup pineapple
- a cup of orange juice
- half a cap of lemon juice
- teaspoon of honey
- 2/3 cup ice
Immediately drink this healthy and nutritionally rich beverage.